Friday, December 31, 2010

2010 Best and Worst

Highlights:
Performing with Humor U
Getting an ORCA grant
Somebody recognizing me from Humor U
Entering the cake eating contest at the bridal fair with Boyd
Going to the Festival of Colors
Boyd and Hayley got married
Being a bridesmaid at Camille's wedding
Chocolate night
Summer Invitational
Salt Lake with Skyler
Listening to NieNie speak
Turning 22
Going on a cruise
Seeing Sam and August in Vegas
Meeting and becoming friends with some awesome people over the summer

Lowlights:
Realizing James was never going to like me. Twice.
Not performing with Humor U
Feeling worthless
Dave getting engaged... my overall lack of dating
Feeling like a failure
My family came up for General Conference
Ugh... this.
Tim turning in a huge list of complaints against me to management over an incident regarding an envelope
The sexual harassment incident
Not getting the student coordinator job

Overall, I think that it was a good year for me. There were definitely some low points, but I feel like the low points contributed to the building of my character, and I definitely think that I am in a better place than I was a year ago.

And... can we just be honest about one little thing? I would really like to date someone this year. But now that I've shared that it probably won't happen. Maybe instead I should put in my mission papers, because once you've put in your papers someone is bound to come into your life, right? Desperate much? Yes, but who hasn't been there before.

Also... after this coming semester I will only have 11 classes that I need to take for graduation. I could be graduating in April 2012. What?

No comments: