Monday, April 26, 2010

My Best Friends' Wedding!

Okay, I know everyone has been waiting for this post. I personally have been waiting TWO YEARS for this post! I am very excited to announce for the first time on my blog, Mr. and Mrs. Smith:

So the night before the wedding Hayley spent the night at my place as she had already been kicked out of her apartment. Before bed Boyd came over and we opened Hayley's prized Wedding Can, a can full of fun letters she wrote to her future husband and to herself when she was 13.

We woke up at 6am to get ready and go so she could get her hair done.

Then we went back to my place where Boyd had made us (and Aleni) breakfast. Then we all drove up to the Oquirrh Mountain Temple together.

Unfortunately I'm not endowed, so I had to wait outside for them, but luckily Hayley's friend Deiters had to as well. So we were very excited when 11am rolled around and they came out.

Hayley was pretty excited. And beautiful.

Here's all of Hayley's female friends:

And Boyd and Hayley with her family:

Me and Hayley:

Here's Hayley purposefully throwing the boquet to me so that I can hurry up and get married next:

And me and Boyd:

Basically, my two best friends got married on Saturday. I still don't quite believe it, but at the same time, they've acted married for almost two years now. I'm so happy for them and I'm really excited for their future together. They have really been the best examples in my life since I've met them. They consistently lead the way for me. I love them so much. I have never been so happy for two people to get married before. They are perfect for each other, and I feel pretty comfortable saying that Heavenly Father made each one for the other. Boyd and Hayley, thanks for being my best friends for the last two years. Thanks for putting up with me. And congratulations on FINALLY getting married. I can't wait to see it last through the eternities.

1 comment:

becky bunnell said...

Wow! I didn't even know that they were officially getting married yet. did i? Well tell them congrats for me.
Jessica I loved seeing these pictures! The one of you getting the bouquet is awesome!!
I miss you too. I think I will be spending some time in Provo next week. Lets definitely hang out.
Are you going to be in Provo all summer.