Today I froze my face off. End of that story.
Also, today I feel like we saw a lot of Craig in ST 17, and trust me, I am not complaining. I made actual dinner tonight (pork chops with apples and mashed potatoes!) and Craig joined us. He was also there to fill out a survey about your preferences when it came to the opposite sex and how your preferences reflected your opposite sex parent. Yes. Then he was around after Thursday night tv. I'll be honest: I'm kind of a fan of Craig's.
Tonight he told Marie and I about the first time he noticed us. It was early on in the school year, and he noticed us because Brother Hickman came into Sunday School trying to convince the two of us to make calls in support of Prop 8. He didn't say it, but we're pretty sure that he had negative thoughts about us and our reasons for abstaining.
I also learned today that on top of my apparent mispronounciation of the word "directions", I also mispronounce the word "domestic". Whatever. I can't help that I speak "proper" English. Yes.
Also, can I just mentioned how excited I am for the desk attendant party tomorrow? There's an awards ceremony. I'm hoping that Mary gets "Most likely to guest star on an episode of The Office". What will I get? After recieving the award for "Hottest in the Office" at the beginning of the semester, can I upgrade in anyway?
Minnie And Me
2 weeks ago



No comments:
Post a Comment