FHE this week was at Brother Billings house. I've never been much of a fan of Brother Billings. He seems really stoic to me. I like facial expressions, is what this comes down to, and I've only noticed him ever doing 2 before. Anyways, his wife is full of facial expressions! She gets my vote for most animated bishopric member!
Best parts of FHE:
Caleb: Do I look darker than usual?
Me: Why? Did you go fake and bake?
Caleb: No, I did it at home.
Me: You used self tanner?
Caleb: Yeah, I have a dancing competition this week, and I have to look Argentinian. I also Naired my chest.
James Archibald: My favorite cereal is... well, to be correct it's Frosted Mini Spooners. But I aspire to buy Frosted Mini Wheats depending on how my career path works out.
Random person: UTAH!
Craig continues to sit there and not realize that he was just called.
James Archibald: USA!
Caleb: Kentucky! No, I mean, Tenessee!
Rebecca: Is she driving the work van?
Jessica: Yes.
Rebecca: I'll drive.
Rebecca: YOU RIDE WITH JOANNA!
James Archibald: Oh, and I served my mission in Mexico... (specified)
Sister Billings: Inexplanable burst of excitement.
James Archibald: Ah, Cancun!
D. Spencer: (with a look of utmost concern) I don't know whether I should say Cinnamon Toast Crunch or Reese's Puffs!
Jessica: Reese's Puffs. (Knowing that she's going to say Cinnamon Toasters)
D. Spencer: I do like Reese's Puffs.
Caleb: I'm Caleb Merrill.
Eric: He's not my brother.
Joanna: I served in Houston, TX... (then full of pride) ENGLISH speaking.
Becky: Who's older, you or your brother?
Erik: Who do you think?
Becky: Your brother?
Erik: Yes.
Becky: How old is he?
Erik: Guess. Wait, I'm going to have to guess, too...
Minnie And Me
2 weeks ago



2 comments:
ha ha. good times. wow you have a good memory! maybe i shouldn't even go to any FHE cause i can get it all right from my computer.
Haha! wow good job remembering. I am surprised you missed commenting on my perpetual use of the state of Idaho, that no one even had! I love how you realized my pride of English speaking. I didn' even notice I say it like that. Haha!
Post a Comment