J's information says the following:

"Hey beautiful,What took you so long? More importantly, you've arrived safely. In whatever circumstance, your curiosity has moved us in this event of crossing paths, I'm glad you're here for me now. If you're interested in exploring the unique individual I am, you'll need to invest yourself as well.
I'm looking to establish unconstrained happiness between two people that can bond on common ground, for the better growth of a timeless relationship. Of course a best friend is where all things must begin, so seize the moment as I am on my way up out of here.
On the strength of passing time, I'm all about bettering oneself in the physical aspect of working out, the mental aspect of art and poetry, and in the spiritual aspect of music, reading, writing, and talking to someone who's genuinely interested in seeing me happy. I'm down for trying new things, and you can say I'm in search of an outlet to invest my energy, focus, care, and understanding. If you're interested in the man you see, you've only touched the surface, so it starts here,
Your friend, J"
I'm looking to establish unconstrained happiness between two people that can bond on common ground, for the better growth of a timeless relationship. Of course a best friend is where all things must begin, so seize the moment as I am on my way up out of here.
On the strength of passing time, I'm all about bettering oneself in the physical aspect of working out, the mental aspect of art and poetry, and in the spiritual aspect of music, reading, writing, and talking to someone who's genuinely interested in seeing me happy. I'm down for trying new things, and you can say I'm in search of an outlet to invest my energy, focus, care, and understanding. If you're interested in the man you see, you've only touched the surface, so it starts here,
Your friend, J"
Race: French Creole, African American
Date of Birth: 6-7-86
Release Date: 7-29-09
Height: 5'8"
Religion: Mixed
Do you smoke? No
Would you like letters from both sexes? Women
Education: GED/Diploma
Occupation before prison: Telemarketing/Customer service
Activities in prison: Working out, studying to be a CPT, reading, poetry, drawing, psychology,
photography, letters. "
However, I could also have the option of Tyrone, who says that his pictures prove that he has teeth. Or Anthony, who claims that one of his favorite activities in prison is origami... we have something in common!
All I can say is: This is a website worth checking out! You can meet your eternal companion, just like I did!
P.S. They also have female inmates!



1 comment:
hahaha jessica. i will comment for you!! just for the record...this is hilarious.
Post a Comment