Ah, Becky. How I love that girl. Becky listened to me complain and cry for 8 months. She was always there. She even took me in for Christmas with her family. Becky is a very sweet and adorable woman. Men out there: you'd be crazy to not want Becky! My favorite Becky moments include her and Rebecca clearing the toilet, eating quesadillas with jam, making me yummy chicken, taking me on a snow hike, peeing her pants over Christmas and then driving me home for an hour without taking care of it, throwing snowballs at Rebecca and her reacting to us thinking my bowl was festering under her bed.
In my short time with Becky I learned so much. She taught me to love others deeply, to always have faith and hope, to endure, to trek on, to be strong, and to give freely. I know I've already blogged about the day that Becky wrote me a sweet note with a scripture on it when I told her I'd been having the worst day ever. She would bound forward while walking like a pioneer. She would listen to you, feel your emotions, and experience it through you. I'm so grateful that I got to know her, and to learn from her.



2 comments:
Jessica - Whenever I need you, you come through. You have impeccable timing darling. Thank you so much! I love you!
p.s. of all the pictures jessica...ha ha.
Post a Comment