I am the person I am today because of Christ. I have hope for the future. I have a chance at perfect redemption. I am a good person because of all that He did. I go to BYU because of him. I follow the prophet because of him. I attend the temple because of him. I go on with every day of my life because of Christ. When it gets hard and I feel that nobody is there for me, there is always Christ. There is always the sense that somebody that I can't ever remember meeting was willing to die an agonizing death for me alone.
All the good that I have in me today is because of Christ. All the things that have not harmed me are because of him. He has made my pathway clearer and straighter than most people's. I feel blessed for some reason unknown to me. I feel like He has kept me unscathed from the evil's of the world that could harm me for some reason that I do not yet know. He has kept me on the path of righteousness. I am lucky and blessed, and I don't quite understand why I am so deserving of a friend like him.
Minnie And Me
2 weeks ago



1 comment:
Jessica I just spent, well I don't know how long reading your blog. What an amazing person you are. To be able to look at yourself and your situations and learn so much and be willing to express and analyze yourself. What a great example. i love and look forward to reading your thoughts and feelings.
Post a Comment