Wednesday, November 18, 2009

It's the End of the World as We Know It

So last night at about midnight I was laying in bed trying to go to sleep, when this really bright thing shone into my window. It was kind of like headlights on a car, but I live on the third floor and all that's next to my window are buildings and such. So I looked out and it was as if the whole sky was bright white. And then I was like, "not even an airplane would light up the whole sky like that". And then I thought, "Holy crap! The Second Coming?!?!?!". Obviously not. Then I went into the living room because I was freaked out, and Sydney told me that there was a meteor shower. Oh. That makes sense.

4 comments:

Megan Licious said...

hahaha thats hilarious because i know some people who specifically went out to watch it, and they only saw like one little meteor or something lame. so awesome that you got the full effect without asking for it :)

rochelle: said...

dude.... the same thing happened to me...

but i thought it was a robber shining flashlights in my window and i got scared.

becky bunnell said...

jessica - these are moments when you call me and tell me that this is happening so that i can see it! How cooL!

Joanna said...

hahaha! Love it.