A. I love going to Walmart at 1 in the morning with Marie and Joanna. I especially like the awkward non sexy lingerie section.
B. Bridal showers can be terribly awkward- if you're an awkward individual like myself.
C. Saturday = the most excited scream you have ever heard come out of my mouth (As in, I loved it).
D. I saw L. Tom Perry... what?
E. Humor U Best of Ever with Rochelle. Best comment from Rochelle: I feel like this is the second half of your date, and he couldn't come so I got to instead.
F. Also, if I have to spell out the best act for you, then we really aren't friends.
G. Easter feast with Yoanna. Fun, fun.
Minnie And Me
2 weeks ago



2 comments:
LOVE f... hahaha
Easter Feast Tradition!!!
Also, you should come to FHE in the summer with me...
Post a Comment