And it will surprise you what your body's done.
Moving left me with one welt and 5-6 bruises (that I can find).
Building prep today left me with a swollen and injured ankle.
Games at the Helaman/Heritage CA training left me with two bloody cuts on my left hand.
Backing up into a display at Walmart left me with a scratch on the top of my left arm as well as my left calf.
All in less than a week.
The most interesting story though is the hand cuts. We were all gathered at the Heritage Central building for a joint training meeting today. One of the hall advisors created a Wheel of Fortune type game using a metal ironing board and a cardboard wheel. It was Helaman vs Heritage, and when it was your turn to go, you and your opponent sat opposite each other, and when the go was given, raced to the ironing board to grab a marker, and then you would answer a question in regard to the training we'd been given.
Well, I was matched up with Stephanie, another returning CA from Heritage. We were sitting right next to each other, and as such, were harassing each other. At one point I started shouting at her (a la Rebecca): "I WILL CUT YOU!" However, when it was our turn, I gently pushed her out of my way, the marker went flying, we fought for it on the ground, and she was victorious. However, the metal ironing board had cut me at some point. So she, in effect, cut me. The best part was that I said that I was cut, and people thought that I was joking, until the blood actually started to trickle down my forearm. Yes, I may have had some tears. But when people don't give me gauze or bandaids right away, I start to freak out. Especially over a bloody cut to the wrist.
Minnie And Me
2 weeks ago



1 comment:
sure, as soon as I get certified you move away and I can't even help you anymore. psh. be safe Jessica! I will come visit you.
Post a Comment