Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Denny's at 2 AM... What?

So my fabulous coworkers and I decided to go to Denny's last night at 2 am. The idea was that someone was always working from 6 am to 2 am, and so it was the only time we could all theoretically be there. Of course the girl who had to work at 6 the next morning bailed, and Jonathan didn't come- but he has a fiance so he's excused.
So I set my alarm for 1:45 so I'd be able to get ready for when Chelsey E. picked me up. My alarm went off and I had a text message from her at 1:43 saying she'd be at my apartment in two minutes. So I changed as fast as possible and ran into the bathroom. Just as I sat on the toilet my phone started to vibrate. But I couldn't stop peeing! I barely got the phone in time, and she was trying to tell me where she was but I was so disoriented. It was pretty crazy.
Denny's itself was terrific. We had a waitress that hated us (probably because there were twelve of us). It was Happy Hour so we all got $.99 fun drinks (think Cherry Cherry Limeade and Strawberry Mango Puckers). The best was how the waitress kept saying "puker" instead of "pucker". It was just a ton of fun. We didn't get out until 4:15 or so. Definitely must do this over the summer with the CAs. By the way, did I mention that I got the job? Yup, I'll be in Provo all summer. And I'm pretty sure the exchange with Wales will be worth it. :)

No comments: