Wednesday, April 29, 2009

My Body Hurts

My body hurts. I don't remember it being like this last year. But this job is physically draining me. Also, I got a slice in one of my fingers yesterday. And I found a new cut on my pinkie, and another one on my foot. At least it reminds me that my body is fragile after all.

So I decided to go to bed at 7:30 last night. But I didn't sleep until midnight. Why?

7:43 pm- text from Alisa.
7:51 pm- text from Alisa.
8:22 pm- text from Hayley.
8:25 pm- text from Hayley.
9:50 pm- text from David.
9:51 pm- text from David.
9:55 pm- text from David.
10:33 pm- call from Ashley.
10:41 pm- call from Ashley.

Seriously. If I put my phone on alarm only, no one tries to contact me. But if I leave it on because I'm hoping that a certain person will call, this is what happens. And with work at 7 am tomorrow and 6 am Friday, and my mom visiting, I don't think I'll catch up anytime soon.

No comments: