It's hard to blog at home because my computer isn't picking up any wireless, my mom is constantly trying to find her eternal companion online, and I don't want my family to see my blog (which would bring up some questions, for sure).
Just some slight updates:
I went on a date. To Candycane Lane. With Marie. Dashley and Camorge were also there. (Translation: Doug & Ashley, Camille & George).
Marie's mom and my mom both bought us matching comforters.
There are currently two black people sleeping on my couches.
We had the missionaries over for Christmas dinner last night. One had food poisoning so he spent most of his time in the bathroom and didn't eat anything. Then he spent most of his time sleeping on the couch. The other missionary and I were abandoned at the table together. My mother likes to try to encourage feelings between the missionaries and her daughter. Also... this missionary knows Mandee. He says that his family named their dog after her family. He made it sound more like a compliment than an insult.
Yesterday I received (1000) Days of Summer. That's right. Both brothers bought it for me. Sam is now the proud owner of one of those copies.
Sam and August came by yesterday. August walked in, looked at me and said, "Hi Dess Dess". It was precious.
Sam, August, Jason and I went to the pound to look at the animals. They were adorable. August had a blast petting the kitties.
I'm currently eating cake for breakfast.
The other day my mom pointed out that in a room full of 6 people I was the only virgin. They all laughed at me.
P.S. Jake cleaned the fecal matter off of the toilet. I was very happy about that. And it's good, knowing that Elder Blair was in their vomiting and such.
Minnie And Me
2 weeks ago



2 comments:
oh jessica, i miss you so.
1. yay for 500 days of summer!!! we'll have to watch it sometime :) i still haven't seen it. you can come over and i will make cupcakes.
2. yay for the fecal matter being cleaned off the toilet!! i spent christmas morning with my aunt and uncle and their family--they have five little girls and a little boy. i made the mistake of using the bathroom after their boy, nathan. in his christmas excitement he had peed all over the seat. and the floor. and i was wearing my new christmas socks. sigh.
3. yay for virgins!
i. love. this.
ps you're a virgin that gives great spankings!
Post a Comment