
Tyler is pretty much the coolest person that you will ever meet, and the best part is that he doesn't even know it. Tyler looks like he'd be the kind of person that's a real stickler for the rules, and then he invites you over at the strangest times to watch the German news. Or he'll ask you who he should marry. Or, he'll make some sexual comment that you didn't even think he'd get if you had said it. He's my new best friend, he just doesn't know it yet.

Tricia and I actually lived on the same freshman floor. She sticks to herself a lot. She's pretty oblivious to everything going on around her.

Hilary is blonde, but she's not. She provides some good quality entertainment. She laughs at just about everything I say, and that's important to me. She also says the most inappropriate things that you will ever hear... from anyone besides me, that is.

Ah, David. I love David. He reminds me of my little brother, a lot. David is always on a diet- or breaking one. He loves Chik-fil-A. David's from Georgia. He's pretty much a lady's man. He's going on a mission when he finally turns 19, and that's pretty awesome. He's also the first person to break a rule. And that's why we love him. And we also love to steal his iPhone and make him play Mafia for it.

Dave is crazy. We spend a lot of time together. People don't really get Dave- in fact, I don't really get Dave. But I know that he's a standup guy. Dave's also been previously referred to as "Creepy Dave". I guess I still call him that, but I know that he's not creepy.

Chelsey is the sweetest person you'll ever meet. She'll do anything for you. And she's nice to everyone.

Bianca is Asian, and that makes her cool. However, I don't think she appreciates it when I make comments about her ethnicity. It takes the humor out of some of my jokes. I really enjoy calling her Blanca, like the character from Street Fighter.

Amanda and I are old friends. But will we be at the end of the summer? Hopefully they won't have us roving all the time together, or we might kill each other... or just prank the other's room. Amanda's pretty spacey, but we love her because of it, as it makes her say things like, "I like cake", in a dreamy manner that you can't even imagine.

Alisa is my new roomie! She's probably the coolest person I work with. Alisa is the hardest worker. She's also really chill. She's just really fun to be around.

And last, but certainly not least, is Rowena. No, she's not a CA, but she's awesome anyways, and works the desk (as well as a whole crap load of other things). Rowena is fun to speak Welsh to, because she actually understands what I'm saying. She's also fun to tell your life story to, which I highly recommend. Rowena's got some great stories of her own. Pretty much... Rowena is the shiz.
1 comment:
well Jess I am glad that you finally posted so that I know what the heck is going on in your life. But at the same time this made me depressed because I feel like I am being replaced. Will you still remember me when I come back to Provo?
Post a Comment