The other night I was throwing a fit. I was upset because I was confused and when I don't have answers or direction I do things... like argue with my best friends over stupid things that I don't even care about. So the other night I lay in my bed and threw this inward fit. And inside my head all I could hear was a line from the movie Memoirs of a Geisha.
"I want a life that is mine."
Obviously this was the stupidest thing I've ever thought in my life. If I'm not living my life, who is? My parents don't tell me what to do or how to live. My friends do not govern me. I live my life. I live my life under the guidance of my Heavenly Father. He guides it and hopes that I will follow. And when I do choose to go astray, to do "what I want", He finds a way to help me back to the life that is mine that He means for me to have. This life is a blessing. It's my blessing.
Minnie And Me
2 weeks ago



1 comment:
I was about to write "you are wise beyond your years" sounding like an 80 year old later who knows everything. I'm just going to stick with - "i'm impressed Jessica."
Post a Comment