Wednesday, October 21, 2009

To... Former ST 17 Ladies.

Guys... Marie and I want to hang out with you. Like you don't even know. Like we consistently talk about times where Marie has fallen on her butt kicking the wall, and Becky yelling "shuffle judge!", and Rebecca leaving fake blood on the door jamb, and things along the line of "YOU RIDE WITH JOANNA!", and that fateful night when apt 15 decided to come up for a visit during a very heated Nerts game.

Basically... we want to hang out soon. If you're interested in a slight reunion of sorts (although Becky and Sandi have a reunion like every day at work, and you all play volleyball together), please leave a comment with when you're available. Like, does an upcoming Sunday work for you? Should we do Nerts? Ice Cream? Pizza and movie? We don't really care. We just want to see your lovely faces. The end.

2 comments:

becky bunnell said...

I suddenly feel important. Oh man I miss you guys! This Sunday works for me - lets do nerts! Or/AND lets do a movie and pizza night too. For real though. Lets get together.

Joanna said...

Lets play after the CES Fireside this weekend!! I can do it. I will make that time available! for you..

"Boom Roasted!!"
"Skadoosh!!"
"Zurkses Pow!!?"