After my sophomore year of high school I went to Hurricane Harbor with my mom and her boyfriend at the time (Eric) as well as Jacob and Eric's kids. At the time I was fond of Eric's middle child, Jenna, who was a few years younger than Jacob but more tolerable than the other two.
Jenna and I were in the lazy river playing leap frog. I leaped over her and dove face first into the bottom of the river leaving my face with a sizable scratch covering my forehead and nose.
That was eight years ago.
Marie and I have been spending quite some time at 7 Peaks. We've decided that we want to go every Wednesday with our friends Camille and George and their adorable little boy, Noah (who I almost drowned while holding him on a trip down a kiddie slide). Yesterday was a very easy going time at 7 Peaks and there was hardly anyone around. So Marie and I decided to play leap frog, which is something that we do more often than not when we're at 7 Peaks.
And I of course leaped over her and dove face first into the bottom of the river leaving my face with patches of scratched off skin. Not only do I have a sizable chunk of missing skin over my lip, but part of my nose is scratched up as well.
P.S. Ashley, if you're reading this, I keep forgetting to invite you to 7 Peaks on Wednesdays at about 10am. We would love for you and Matix to join us!
Minnie And Me
2 weeks ago



No comments:
Post a Comment