- I need to not have to work every day of the week
- I need my new employees background check to go through ASAP so I can start working less than 40 hours a week
- I need my boys at work to stop needing to go to court and doctor's appointments
- I need my classes not to schedule tests on the same three day block of time
- I need to be able to turn my cell phone off and not have an anxiety attack that I'm missing something important
This is maybe the part where I talk about how a few weeks ago I went back to school full time. Which means I'm usually either at work, at school, or at home preparing for one or the other. Mostly I want to cry. But also I want to sleep. I want to lay in my bed for hours on end and not wake up until my body tells me to. Not because my alarm tells me that I have somewhere I need to be. Did I mention that my ward is starting at 9am instead of 10:45am starting this Sunday? There goes more sleep...
I don't know how George did this. He worked and went to school full time and had a wife and child.
I want to shoot myself in the face. Not literally.
Really I want to shoot my new roommate in the face because I've never met a more self righteous human being in my life. "Let's go on a hike and listen to conference talks. We're such good return missionaries!" "Wait, this guy didn't serve a mission? And you like him? Why?" "We need to be super active at church and go to all the activities because that's how you find a husband." "I watch rated R movies. But not if there's any nudity. I don't ever want to meet Heavenly Father and tell him that I failed my mission because I watched a rated R movie with nudity in it." "Remember how you told me not to make out with more than two boys yesterday? Two boys asked me to make out with them on Tinder."
I am slightly grateful that I work so much that I don't have to deal with her. But then I also never get to see Marie. And I don't like that one bit.



1 comment:
Jessica, your life sounds way too familiar right now. lol. It does get better though as you get more staff (reliable ones). I swear George was working like 60 hour weeks when he first became the manager and winter semester had just started... it was so bad I didn't really spend any time with him until mid february. Oh and can I just say that I love the random pics that you send George like the zombie ham and mother's day singing!! We got a pretty good laugh. We miss you a lot and we know you're doing your best as a manager.
-the old manager's wife =)
Post a Comment