Yoanna and I may or may not have left FHE early last night, as neither of us is rather fond of ultimate frisbee. Instead, we journeyed on a little adventure to Walmart. The whole time we kept laughing about the last time we had been there together... buying Mandee her bridal shower gifts.
At the self checkout stand, I started cracking up because of what my purchases were: along with pudding, deodorant and conditioner, there were M&Ms, ice cream, and chapstick. I just wondered how strange it must look to an outsider.
The best part was remembering that when we were buying gifts for Mandee, Marie used the self checkout to buy the granny panties, and there were these thug guys right behind her. It was classic and I loved it.
Also, Hilary just mentioned to me that she asked Dave the other day about how things were going with the Cannon Center girl. His reply was that he was seeing someone else. I think it's great that he didn't just say that he was seeing me. In fact, I think it's pretty freaking hilarious. Yes.
Minnie And Me
2 weeks ago



1 comment:
Does Dave read your blog? haha! it was good times on Mon. Walmart is full of happy joyious moments, isn't it? Thank you Sam Walden (Walton?), for creating this monstrous monopoly store! :)
Post a Comment